Friday, September 5, 2008

1st Post of 2008!

If you're not counting the one I wrote last year and just got around to posting.  

So Jimmy's job transfer has been approved and we're moving to Florida!!!  His first day at his new job is November 10th.  So I've spent the last month dying to hear if it's been approved and mistakenly thinking that once we heard I would no longer have to be stuck in the limbo we'd been living in.  Yeah right.  Tomorrow we put the house back on the market.  Hopefully in the next 2 weeks we will have a good idea if the house will sell at the reduced price.  But if not there is a chance Jimmy will be moving down before me.  So our limbo went from not knowing if and when we'd be transfered, to now having the uncertaintly of how long it will take the house to sell, when I should quit my job, whether or not we should rent a place for November 1st or if Jimmy will stay in a hotel the first month and we'll rent December 1st...the list goes on.  I'm trying to stay focused on the fact it will all work out and hopefully I will not loose my sanity somewhere between here and the beach.  It feels so surreal!  And scary!

I've also told my mom.  That was by far the worst part and I'm happy to have it out of the way.

Well, this is my attempt to get back into blogging.  I don't know that I'll be able to get into a regular blogging schedule with so much going on right now, but my hope is to use this as a way to 
keep everyone informed with what's going on in our lives once we are no longer living around the corner.

"Life's a voyage that's homeward bound."   ~Herman Melville

No comments: