Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Not Patient, Day 2

So just thought I would share a little update. Went to get my hairs cut today which was great because it helped take my mind off waiting for the job phone call...a little bit. The 1:00 deadline when the guy said he'd call by came and went. 2:00, no phone call. 3:00, no phone call, but was finally done my hair appt. So I couldn't even wait to get home and called him from the parking lot. At this point I was convinced since he hadn't called that I didn't have the job. But I figured I would put myself out of my misery and call myself. His answer ~ he can't decide. It's between me and one other candidate and according to him, he wants to hire us both but can't. We both have great qualities, but very different qualities. So he's decided to sleep on it.


I had to go to the bar to have a drink to get the knot out of my chest. Does he not realize he is killing me here? So I am practicing being patient for the second night in a row. I'm really trying. Honest! We will see how it goes.

Thank you to everyone for all the good thoughts and well wishes! I will keep you posted.