Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unexpected Job News

And the verdict is...they said they can't hire anyone at the moment??? According to the human resource manager, something he cannot discuss has come up and they are not able to hire anyone at the moment. He believes the issue may be resolved by the end of business on Monday, but can't guarantee it and understands I may not be able to wait. My first thought is, are they too afraid to tell me they picked the other candidate? But he says he would appreciate it if I would stay in touch with them and said he would call and let me know as soon as he knew which doesn't really make sense if that's the case. Very weird. I guess at least I know now that I'm not going to know anytime soon.

I could ramble on and on about this, because honestly I am confused, stressed, ticked off and disappointed after having put my heart into trying to get this job (and over 9 hours of interviews). But I am resolving (at least for the moment) to do my best not to let it get to me and continue on with my search from here.

I just have to say that I do have the most wonderful and supportive husband ever! Even though I am super stressed, about money and being unemployed, he keeps telling me not to worry about it and that we'll work it out. I'm such a lucky girl!!!


"It is wiser to find out than to suppose." ~ Mark Twain

No comments: